Whether you need something to help keep your high-energy kids from bouncing off the walls or you’d like to increase the amount of exercise your kids get, these 10 great toys can help keep any child physically active and entertained!
Castle Inflatable Bounce House With Slide
This sturdy and high quality 12 foot by 9 foot bounce house holds about three kids at a time. It’s sure to be a hit at birthday parties and may save your sanity on rainy afternoons! Recommended for ages 3+.
Find Me Tunnel
This durable six foot long play tunnel is a great accessory for active and imaginative play that makes a fun addition to blanket forts, obstacle courses, and more! Each tunnel comes with Velcro straps that can be used to connect it to additional tunnels for a longer crawl.
Fold and Go Trampoline
This trampoline comes with a safety bar for younger or special needs children and is a great way for bouncy kids to wear off some energy without actually bouncing off the walls. The trampoline can be folded up for easy storage. Recommended for ages 3-7.
Gymnic Rody Horse
A high quality and incredibly durable bouncing toy that’s been entertaining active kids for over 30 years. You can purchase a base (sold separately) that transforms Rody into a rocking horse. Recommended for ages 3-5.
Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper
Safer and more stable than a pogo stick, but just as fun for younger kids! Recommended for ages 3-10.
Razor A3 Kick Scooter
A sturdy and speedy kick scooter that’s great for playtime or getting around without a car. It has larger wheels than the classic Razor A Scooter, making it smoother and faster. Carries up to 143 pounds and is recommended for ages 5 and up.
Ripstik Caster Board
Like a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, this board with pivoting deck enables all sorts of fancy tricks! Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Step 2 Naturally Playful Big Folding Slide
This sturdy little slide is perfect for indoor or outdoor use and folds for easy storage. Recommended for ages 2-8.
Step 2 Up & Down Roller Coaster
An indoor roller coaster? You don’t say! This 10 foot long, miniature “roller coaster” will provide hours of fun rides for preschoolers! The track is also fun to use with toy cars, balls, etc. Recommended for ages 2-5.
Prince Lion Heart Wheely Bug
High quality and adorable, this ladybug riding toy and its pals the cow, mouse, bee, pig, tiger, and hedgehog will help toddlers and preschoolers build motor skills and burn off some of that toddler energy in a safe and fun way. Small size recommended for 18 months and up, large size recommended for ages 3 and up.
What are your favorite toys for active and high energy kids?
- 10 Books That Will Help You Get Better Grades in English Class - August 24, 2017
- 10 Great Cookbooks for Beginning a Vegan Diet - August 24, 2017
- 10 Swoon-Worthy Historical Romance Novels Not Set in the Regency Era - April 27, 2017
- 10 LGBT Love Stories With Happy Endings - January 23, 2017
- 5 Nonfiction Books About Emerging Diseases - January 22, 2017
- 10 Gripping Nonfiction Books About Deadly Natural Disasters - January 21, 2017
- 10 Books That Are Becoming Movies in 2017 - December 31, 2016
- 5 Cookbooks To Make the Most of Your Spiralizer - July 23, 2016
- 10 Amazing Coloring Books For Adults - December 30, 2015
- 10 Great Play Food Sets From Melissa & Doug - December 10, 2015